Sunday, August 1st at 10AM, join us at the home of Roger and Darlene Weber for our Annual Church Picnic. Pack a picnic lunch, swim suit, water bottles, chairs, etc. and come prepared for a fun afternoon together with lots of water games for the young and young and heart. Registration is extremely important as we are limited in numbers. Register by clicking the button above, through the weekly email, or by contacting anyone on staff. Services will continue to be made available on ZOOM.
- We will continue streaming the service on Zoom: A password will be required to join the meeting. Contact the office for the password.
- Please Pre-Register. This helps us ensure we have space and an accurate attendance list should we need to do any contact tracing.
- Please stay home if you feel unwell, have any symptoms, are awaiting test results, or have traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
- Please come with a mask. Public Health requires us to wear masks at all times while inside. The only exception is for those on stage while they are leading the service and for when we are eating and drinking for communion.
- Please come earlier than the 10AM start time as it will take more time to come in.
- Please come in the main front doors. Someone will greet you and check you in or take your name and contact info should we need to do any contact tracing.
- Use the hand sanitizer as you come in.
- You’ll go straight upstairs into the sanctuary. Bring your coats, etc. with you to your seat. The mailboxes will not be available.
- The far sanctuary doors will be for entering; the others for exiting.
- Every other row will be closed to ensure proper distancing.
- Leave at least 3 empty seats between you and others not in your bubble.
- Public Health asks us to refrain from singing, even with our masks on. Singing seems to increase the risk of transmission and, while masks reduce the possibility of transmission, an increased risk still seems to be present.
- Please exit in an orderly way and do any visiting in the parking lot or with those directly around you to facilitate easy exits for all and smooth traffic flow. Please remember to maintain physical distancing at all times.
We’re looking forward to entering His gates with thanksgiving and joy once again!